Some disturbing stats…on September 8th, 2011 at 12:24 AM
So…what do we do about it? We start talking! We would love to hear your thoughts on political violence in the US. What is it about our culture that enables these events? Would we be better off with less free speech or more gun control? Or is violence the price we pay for our freedoms? How do we create a culture of peace?
Producing Artistic Director
DONATE TO OUR AMERICAN MYTH
Bindlepunks is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the purposes of Bindlepunks must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Thu, Oct 27th at 8pm @ Works/San Jose Gallery
- Fri, Oct 28th at 8pm @ Works/San Jose Gallery
- Sat, Oct 29th at 8pm @ Works/San Jose Gallery
- Sun, Oct 30th at 4pm @ Works/San Jose Gallery
- Thu, Nov 3rd at 8pm @ Satori Tea Company
- Sat, Nov 5th at 8pm @ Works/San Jose Gallery
- Sun, Nov 6th at 4pm @ Works/San Jose Gallery
$10-20 sliding scale at the door.
To reserve a spot,
call/text (650) 458-PUNK